Serto Antioch Bible 2020 Release
The Serto Antioch Bible font was used to publish the Syriac-English New Testament (2020). It contains hundreds of rules that optimize spacing between letters and marks (vowels and dots), especially for fully vocalized texts.
The Meltho Fonts package consists of over 20 Unicode OpenType fonts. The following files are available:
- melthofonts-1.21.zip is a zip file with all the fonts.
- mlstomeltho.zip is the Multi-Lingual Scholar converter. It converts MLS 3 and MLS 4 files to Unicode (only Syriac is converted in multi-lingual documents).
Configuring Syriac on Windows 10
- Go to Setting -> Click on Time & Language -> Language -> +Add a Language
- Search for or scroll down until you find Syriac; select “Syriac” and click Next; then click Install.
- Exit out of the Settings screen. You should see the Language Bar in the Taskbar with “ENG” displayed. Clicking on “ENG” will display the language options from which Syriac can be selected as the input language. To toggle between keyboards, click Windows key + Space Bar or Left Alt + Shift.
- Go to the section “Typing in Syriac”