1. ‘SYRMUSIC, Syriac Music in BASIC.’ Los Angeles, 1987. [This is unrelated to Syr Music, the Celtic Band!]
2. ‘Electronic Synopsis of the Four Gospels.’ Alaph Beth Computer Systems, Los Angeles, 1989.
3. ‘Scholar’s Smart Calendar: Conversion between various calendrical systems.’ Alaph Beth Computer Systems, Los Angeles, 1989.
4. ‘AutoTERM: Terminal Emulation and Local Communication between the DOS and PICK Operating Systems.’ AutoStar Technologies, Los Angeles, California, 1990.
5. ‘Alaph Beth Font Kit: Aramaic, Coptic, Hieroglyphic, North Semitic, Phoenician, Sabaean, Syriac and Ugaritic Fonts.’ Alaph Beth Computer Systems, Los Angeles, 1987–92.
6. ‘Syriac Electronic Data Retrieval Archive (SEDRA): A Database Management System for Linguistic Computing in Syriac.’ The Syriac Computing Institute, 1991–93. [Adapted by Logos Software, Accordance, and a few web sites.]
7. ‘MELTHO: Syriac OpenType Fonts for Windows XP/2000™ and Windows 95/98/ME™.’ Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute, 2001.
8. FolioFlow [In house publishing workflow and automation, internal to Gorgias Press].
9. CoverFlow [an XML-based book cover generation program, internal to Gorgias Press].
10. ‘iPubNiche’ [a title management system for publishers]. Ivos Solutions, 2017.
11. ‘Beth Gazo Portal: an Android and iPhone app,’ Eastern Archdiocese for the Eastern United States and Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute, 2018.